Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ready for Transplant


My goodness - can't believe it's heading toward four months since my last post - so much for blogging - I suppose this is my quarterly report :-)


Anyhoo, the weather here in the Pacific Northwest has been exceptional to date - what was a horrid long winter turned into a record breaking spring - with sunshine and perfect tomato growing temperatures for at least the last five weeks.


Didn't go with all those previously mentioned, as a few new ones arrived, and I couldn't resist!! Thank you Carolyn :-)


Anyhoo, babies planted out mid-May, and here are a few pics of the process and what they look like today. I'm trying a new variety called Ben Gantz that was shared by a Tomatoville member, and I must say, they are keeping up with Kimberly - my expected early.


No comments: