Sunday, December 30, 2018

August 13 Plot 5

Major clean up of Plot 5 ...... and of course that means lots of new places to plant!!
Here's is my seeding list for today:

West Coast Seeds Mild Mesclun Blend
Renee's Garden Wine Country Mesclun
Renee's Garden Cut and Come Again Baby Mesclun Lettuces
West Coast Seeds Wa Wa Sai Sui Choi Cabbage
West Coast Seeds Ching Chiang Pac Choi
West Coast Seeds Alderman Shelling Peas
Renee's Garden Amazing Taste Cauliflower
Renee's Easter Egg II Radishes

also wanted to highlight a few remaining plants in my garden: Garlic Chives - I love this plant - comes back every year, a bee magnet and flowers add a wonderful mild garlic flavour to fresh salads; KARMA Pink tomato - this plant is much healthier than my container plant and was the last to provide tomatoes this season; and lots of cucumber plants - I believe these were "Salad Bush" - older seed so I sowed the package - of course they all germinated!!



and finally,  "Saluteus" PL from Dwarf Tomato Project, seed now at F5


No comments: