Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tomato List 2019


Thought I'd cut back on varieties this year - well sort of!!

The tomatoes I started from seed:
Apero F1 - my favourite cherry a few years back
Adelaide Festival (Dwarf Tomato Project introduced 2015) - favourite from last year
Fred's Tie Dye (Dwarf Tomato Project introduced 2015)
Brad's Atomic Grape - the colours on this one are amazing
7c 28-1 from Tomatoville seed trade - yet  to be revealed ......

and I just had to have one more, then another one .......... here is what I purchased as small plants:
Little Bing F1 - such a cute micro-dwarf I couldn't resist
Sweet Hearts F1 - because I wanted a grape tomato for my salads
Black Krim - one of the old classics and I love dark tomatoes


While I'm posting, thought I should include my sweet peppers for this year - started from seed:
Cambuci
Doe Hill
Zolotistyi
Yellow Capriglio

and, again another trip to the Garden Store:
Gypsy

No comments: