Sunday, May 15, 2022

May 6 Tomato Transplant Day

We often get a really warm spell in early May, and these tomatoes were in need of transplant ....... the warm spell didn't happen, but the transplant did

new container soil was mixed with my compost and reused soil from the containers, with the addition of a scoop full of Gaia Power Bloom; I planted as deep as possible




I managed to squeeze in one plant of each in my containers (apart from an extra Lilly)

from l to r:  Sunchocola, Atomic Fusion, 15th and Vine


from l to r:  Dwarf Firebird Sweet, Lilly 5, Sweet Baby Jade


from l to r:  Blood Moon, Brad's Atomic Grape, Yasenichi Yabuchar

from l to r:  Dwarf Golden Gypsy, Taiga

and around the corner plant 12:  Lilly 9


also a quick look at three Brad's Atomic Grape - I wonder if the middle plant is crossed as the anthocyanin is much lighter


No comments: