Saturday, June 18, 2022

June 17 Back Container Tomatoes Update and More

Here are my back garden tomatoes:  l-r:  Sunchocola, Atomic Fusion, 15th and Vine 


Dwarf Firebird Sweet, Lilly 5, Sweet Baby Jade

Blood Moon, Brad's Atomic Grape, Yasenichi Yabuchar

Dwarf Golden Gypsy, Taiga, Lilly 10
 
Lilly 9 with my Bush Baby zucchini; take a closer look at Lilly 9 - what are those different lighter coloured leaves?  mystery solved ...... I had forgotten this one was planted with a wee companion - check out the next pic

look carefully ...... bottom left corner plant - this is Lilly 9 with a late sprouting addition, which I decided to keep  :-)

overview


here's Lilly 1 in my back small square garden ...... not putting on as much growth as the container tomatoes, but the soil is different and this area gets more shade

my two container cucumbers ...... just starting to set fruit ..... hmm....... seem to have forgotten the variety - Adam F1?


No comments: